经验:6952
鲜花:17
勋章:2
离线
发表于:Wed Dec 17 15:40:38 CST 2014
  慰问篇
  1. 生病慰问
  Dear Jenny,
  It is pity that you are ill. I was told yesterday that you have to stay in hospital for two days or so. All the colleagues in the company send you our fondest thoughts and best wishes. We hope you can recover quickly.
  I hope the fruit I brought and this letter will help to regain your health and cheer you up. I hope you recover soon, and get back as soon as possible to be with us.
  Yours sincerely,
  Jane
  亲爱的珍妮:
  很难过听说你生病了。昨天我才知道你需要住院两三天。公司所有同仁在此献上最深切的关怀并祝你早日康复。
  希望随信一起发出的这些水果希望能对你恢复健康有好处,并让你的精神振奋起来。希望你能早日恢复,尽快回到我们身边。
  简
  Dear Jane,
  Thank you for your concern. This time it is a bit sudden illness. It is a small problem, so please do not worry about me too much. The doctor said I will be good soon. But I have to put down the work at hand. I will recover soon, and then return to the company and work together.
  Yours,
  Jenny
  亲爱的简:
  谢谢你的关心,这次生病有点突然,不过是个小问题,所以也请你不用太担心,医生说住两天院就会好的,但是因此手头上的工作不得不放下了。我会尽快恢复健康,然后回到公司和你们一起工作。
  珍妮
  Dear Jane,
  Thanks for the greetings from you and the co-workers. I want to convey my gratitude to all of you. Although I need to be hospitalized for two days, it is just a little sickness. In the two days I should listen to the doctor's suggestions. I will be better soon, so please do not worry about me. After leaving the hospital, I will invite everyone to celebrate the regain health of me.
  Yours,
  Jenny
  亲爱的简:
  感谢你和公司同事的问候,请代我向同事们转达我的谢意。虽然需要住院两天,但只是个小病,这两天我会配合医生的治疗,相信很快就会好起来,所以请大家不要担心,等我出院了,找时间和大家一起聚聚,庆祝自己重获健康。
  珍妮
  2. 遇到灾难慰问
  Dear Bob,
  I am very sorry to learn that your beautiful house suffered severe fire which was caused by firecrackers.
  I really hope that all of you have managed to escape without injury and from any property loss.
  I'm sure you must have been very much down-hearted to experience this unfortunate accident. I offer my deep sympathy here. Please inform me without any hesitation if you need help.
  I am expecting to your safety.
  Sincerely yours,
  Blair
  亲爱的鲍勃:
  听说你漂亮的家因为鞭炮引起严重火灾而受重创,我很难过。
  我衷心希望你们大家都已经安全撤离,而且没有受到重大财产损失。
  我明白你经历这样不幸的事情一定非常痛心,我在此向你致以深深的同情。如果你需要任何帮助,请不要犹豫,对我们直说。
  希望你平安。
  布莱尔
  Dear Blair,
  Thank you for your condolences. I am very sad for the loss because of our neglection. Fortunately, my family is all right. Although it gave us a shot, it doesn't matter. Of course this incident has given us a great lesson. In the future we will pay more attention to home security, and hope you can also learn a lesson from this accident.
  Yours,
  Bob
  亲爱的布莱尔:
  感谢你的慰问。我也很难过,因为疏忽导致家里遭受损失,幸运的是我的家人一切都还好,虽然受到了一些惊吓,但大家的精神状态不错。当然这次事件也给了我们极大的教训,以后我们会更注意家庭安全,也希望你们能引以为鉴。
  鲍勃
  Dear Blair,
  Thank you for your greetings. Because the rescue is in time so the fire did not damage too much property. My family has also been safely evacuated. Though we are so sad, we also get much concern from our friends. Many people offer us help, which deeply move us. I believe that soon we will have a more beautiful home.
  Yours,
  Bob
  亲爱的布莱尔:
  谢谢你的问候。因为抢救及时所以没有遭受太大的财产损失,我的家人也已经安全撤离,虽然很难受,但是同时我们也感受到朋友对我们的关心,有很多人给我们提供帮助,这让我们全家人深深感动。我相信要不了多久我们就会拥有一个更漂亮的家。
  鲍勃
  3. 意外事故慰问
  Dear Bill,
  I am sorry to know that you had a car accident and have to be hospitalized. We hope you come to recovery soon, as the operation of company depends on your management. We don't know how to do without you.
  We are expecting to see you back at work soon. Meanwhile, please take good care of yourself!
  Sincerely yours,
  Davis
  亲爱的比尔:
  很难过听说你出了车祸,并且住院了。我们希望你尽快恢复健康,公司的运作全依靠你的管理,你不在的话我们不知道该怎么办。
  我们都盼望着你能早日回来上班。同时,请你照顾好自己的身体!
  戴维斯
  Dear Davis,
  Thank you for your concern. I am indeed in the hospital now. accident was not expected the case, it really is a bit scared to think of it, thanks to brake in time, otherwise the consequences could be disastrous. Fortunately, the injury is not too serious, I think we have to pay attention to traffic, and may business in the company doesn't bother you too much.
  Yours,
  Bill
  亲爱的戴维斯:
  谢谢你的关心,我的确是住院了,发生车祸是没有预料的情况,现在想起来还真是有点后怕,幸亏刹车及时,不然后果不堪设想。所幸伤势并不太重,我想以后我们都得注意交通安全,这段时间公司的事还请你们费心了。
  比尔
  Dear Davis,
  Thank you for your concern.The injury is not serious, so you do not have to worry too much about me. I believe you can manage the company as well as I. I can use this convalesce to take a break. I will reward all of you after I come back.
  Yours,
  Bill
  亲爱的戴维斯:
  感谢你的关心,伤势并不严重,所以请你也不用太担心,我相信你们的能力,因此我不在公司的这段时间我相信你们一样能把公司打理好,正好我也能利用静养的这段时间好好休息下。等我康复回来一定好好犒赏你们。
  比尔
  4. 吊唁亲人逝世
  Dear Robin,
  I was grieved to hear of Maureen's passing away. Please accept my deepest sympathies to you and your family.
  Maureen is my favorite sister. I will always remember her active outlook on life, her generous nature, and warm feelings towards anyone who required her help. But above all, I shall mostly miss her for her wonderful sense of responsibility which had always made our days safe and sound.
  I again feel deeply sorrowful at the news of Maureen's passing. My family and I send our love and our assurance of devoted friendship now. Should you need any help with the arrangements or anything else I can do, please inform me.
  Yours truly,
  Daisy
  亲爱的罗宾:
  听到莫林的丧讯我很伤心。请接受我在此向你及你的家人表示我最深切的同情。
  莫林是我最喜欢的姐姐。我将永远记得她对待生活积极乐观的态度,还有她慨然大方的性格及对每一个向她寻求帮助的人都热情相待的精神。不仅如此,我更怀念她极强的责任感,使我们天天生活得安全、舒心。
  我再次对莫林的去世表示深深的哀悼。我的家人及我个人向你们表示最真诚的关爱并会同你们保持永远忠实的友谊。如果你们在后事安排上需要帮助或者有其他我能帮上忙的,请告诉我。
  黛西
  Dear Daisy
  My families thank you for your encouraging letter of condolence on the moment of our bereavement.
  During the past several days we had been deeply saddened by the loss of our beloved Maureen, but now we have been quite comforted by the kindness and sympathy of those relatives and friends, including company and distant nation.
  Thank you again for your kindness.
  Yours very sincerely,
  Robin
  亲爱的黛西:
  对于你在我们家办丧事期间的诚挚慰问,我的家人和我一起向你表示感谢。
  在过去的一些日子里,对于我们深爱的珍妮的离去,我们非常悲痛,但是现在我们经公司和在国外的亲朋好友的善意慰问,已经感到非常慰藉。
  再次对你的好意表示感谢。
  罗宾
  Dear Daisy,
  Thank you very much for your help and condolences during the funeral. The past few months we have sunk in mourning. Your enlightment make us relieve from the sadness. Thank you for your help. We believe that Maureen did not leave,and she is always here with us.
  Thanks again for your charity
  Yours,
  Robin
  亲爱的黛西:
  非常感谢你在我们家丧事期间所给予的帮助与慰问。这几个月来我们一直沉浸在悲痛之中,但是在你的耐心开导下,我们感到非常宽慰,多谢你的帮助。我们相信莫林并未离去,她一直就守候在我们身边。
  再次感谢你的善举。
  罗宾
  5. 失恋慰问
  Dear Jessie,
  I just heard you and Mary broke up,which is really sad. You like her so much, I can understand your feelings now, I hope you will not be too sad. Unhappy things in life happen all the time, which can only prove that the person best suited is not there. Believe that time will be the best antidote, which can help you to forget her sooner or later. I hope you can now cheer up pretty soon. Our group of friends has been at your side, I'll accompany you at any time if you need me.
  Yours,
  Robin
  亲爱的杰西
  我刚听说你和玛丽分手了,这个消息真让人难过,你那么喜欢她,我很能理解你现在的心情,希望你不要太过伤心,人生不如意之事十之八九,这只能说明最适合你的那个人还没出现。相信时间会是最好的解药,要不了多久你就会淡忘的。希望你现在能打起精神好好工作。我们这群朋友一直在你身边,如果需要我随时都会陪你。
  罗宾
  Dear Robin,
  Thank you for your concern. As what you have said, I'm still immersed in grief. I admit that I still can not forget Mary. She was a girl that I really like, and I once thought we would always be together. But now I can only try to persuade myself to forget her. Maybe it is a difficult process, but there is no way to go back to us. I only hope she is happy in the future.
  Yours
  Jessie
  亲爱的罗宾:
  谢谢你的关心。如你所说,现在我还沉浸在悲伤中。我承认现在我还忘不了玛丽,她是我真心喜欢的女孩,曾经以为会永远在一起,而现在我只能努力说服自己忘掉她,也许会是个辛苦的过程,但是没有办法,我只希望她会幸福。
  杰西
  Dear Robin,
  Thank you for your concern and help this time. Without your accompany, I really do not know how to spend this time. I can't help remembering her smile these days. But I clearly know that we never can go back. From now on I will concentrate on my work, so please do not worry too much about me.
  Yours,
  Jessie
  亲爱的罗宾:
  感谢你这段时间对我的关怀与帮助。要不是有你们这帮朋友陪伴,我真的不知道怎么度过这段时间,每天我的脑海中都会浮现她的笑容。但是我也清楚地知道我们再也回不去了。从今往后我会专注于工作,为事业打拼,所以也请你不用太担心。
  杰西
  6. 慰问晚辈
  Dear Liuliu,
  I am sorry to hear that you have been ill for days and hope you have been better now. I know you learn hard and have no time for exercise, which is harmful for your health. You have been in poor health these years. I feel it would be more beneficial for you to take more exercise in the future.
  You have to learn that time in exercise is not wasted. Exercise can improve your physical constitution and refresh the mind. Only when you have a strong body can you keep on studying without fatigue feeling. Otherwise your study will be interrupted from time to time by fatigue or sickness.
  Of course, I am not advising you to devote all your time to exercise and I hope that you spare one or two hours to do exercise every day. Then, you will make double efforts in learning. I would be very happy to see you have a stronger body.
  Sincerely yours,
  Teacher Li
  亲爱的刘浏:
  听说你生病很多天了,我感到非常难过,希望你现在感觉好多了。你平时学业太重,缺乏时间运动,这对你的健康很不利。这些年来你身体状况一直不太好,我想以后多进行体育锻炼肯定会对你益处良多。
  你必需懂得锻炼不是浪费时间,它可以增强你的身体素质,使你精力充沛。只有拥有强健的身体,你才能高效率地学习而不觉疲倦,否则疲劳或疾病会时不时地影响你的学习。
  当然,我的意思不是劝你把时间都用在锻炼上,我只是希望你每天抽出一两个小时锻炼,这样,你会在学习中收到事半功倍的效果。看到你的身体强壮起来,我会感到非常高兴。
  李老师
  Dear Teacher Li,
  Thank you very much for your concern. I am better now. I believe in the near future I can go back to school. Because of the illness I have a lot of homework to do. Immediately the final examination is coming, so I am very anxious. I want to go back to school and hope that the teacher can give me extra lessons. I normally do very little exercise, and the sick gave me a lesson, and then I will do more exercise later.
  Yours,
  Liuliu
  亲爱的李老师:
  非常感谢您的关心。我已经好了很多,我相信再过不久我就可以回学校上课了。这段时间因为生病而落下了很多功课,马上快考试了,我心里非常着急,我想回到了学校麻烦老师给我补补课。平时我的锻炼确实很少,这次生病就给了我很大教训,以后我一定会注意锻炼的。
  刘浏
  Dear Teacher Li,
  During this period you worry about me too much. Thank you for your help and care. Thank you for arranging a good student to help me in my study, so I would't fall behind too much with others. I also recognize that a healthy body is very important to my study, so I will follow teachers' advice to do more excise. Please do not worry too much about me. I am better now, and the doctor says that I could go back to school in a week. I miss you and the classmates very much. I want to return to school as soon as possible.
  Yours,
  Liuliu
  亲爱的李老师:
  这段时间让您操心了,谢谢您对我的帮助与关怀。也非常感谢您安排学习委员给我补课,使我功课不至于掉下太多。我因为生病也认识到有个健康的身体对我生活学习是很重要的,因此以后我一定会听从老师的建议加强锻炼。同时请老师不用太担心,我已经好了很多,医生说再静养一周就可以回学校了。我很想念老师。也想早日回到学校上课。
  刘浏

成功不在难易,而在于是否采取行动。
论坛级别: 白金会员
学术等级: 兼职
发帖:6177
经验:9859
鲜花:14
勋章:0
离线
发表于:2014-12-18 08:20:40
很实用

论坛级别: 学员