1. What is important to you in a job?
Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
3. Why should we employ you?
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?
As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities.
5. What are your greatest strengths?
I can see what needs to be done and do it.
I work well with others.
I can organize my time efficiently.
6. What are your greatest weaknesses？
I tend to drive myself too hard.
I expect others to perform beyond their capacities.
I like to see a job done quickly.