1. Stop flattering me like that.
2. I don't like Peter. He's such a brown-noser.
3. I know he's trying to butter me up but I'm not buying it.
4. In order to get the promotion, she kept apple-polishing the manager.
5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board.
6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please him.
7. She's very good at paying lip service.
8. Everyone in this company knows that he's trying to curry favor with the
board of the directors.
9. That guy is a real bootlicker.
10. You want me to kiss his ass? Read my lips: No Way!