Part One Model of Beginning Paragraph
1. One of the great writers once said that ——。 Now it still has a realistic significance.
2. There is an old saying goes that——。 It's the experience of our forefather； however， it is correct in many cases even taday.
3. One of our ancient philosophers said， ——。 Chinese people have always been holding this idea to be one of their standards of morality.
4. The English proverb says， ——。 This is quite true because——。
5. In our history， the idea that —— never has been so popular. On one hand，——， on the other hand，——。
Part Two： The Model of the Body Paragraph
1. From a personal perspective， I also prefer to —— because ——。
2. The advantages of ——are much greater than those of ——。 For instance， ——。
3. However， if not managed properly， —— can create many problems. Sometimes——。 Furthermore， ——。 Therefore， ——has been gaining public.
4. What is more， the essence of —— is that ——， although we cannot， most of us——。
5. To make a moral point， I feel that another reason why I prefer—— is that——。
Part Three： The Model of Concluding Paragraph
1. As regards me， I tend to pick—— ， for——。 What is more， ——。
2. For me， —— is a glory and it is the most important thing I have take into feasible consideration.
3. If I were given a choice between——and ——， I would certainly prefer ——。 For me，——。
4. My point of view in —— largely results from the fact that ——。