Part One Model of Beginning Paragraph
1. One of the great writers once said that ——。 Now it still has a realistic significance.
2. There is an old saying goes that——。 It's the experience of our forefather； however， it is correct in many cases even taday.
3. One of our ancient philosophers said， ——。 Chinese people have always been holding this idea to be one of their standards of morality.
4. The English proverb says， ——。 This is quite true because——。
5. In our history， the idea that —— never has been so popular. On one hand，——， on the other hand，——。
Part Two： The Model of the Body Paragraph
1. From a personal perspective， I also prefer to —— because ——。
2. The advantages of ——are much greater than those of ——。 For instance， ——。
3. However， if not managed properly， —— can crea